• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bururian

I'm talking about the material they made years ago for TOM 3 Saturdays that still show up in commercial breaks (that aren't new). They only use the exact same few...

I don't think they want to use it anymore. Could be due to the footage being "too old" not optimized for HDTVs or something,
I don't know I'm just making this up as I go.

ReiGun

Why doesn't he just, you know, freeze he from the inside, i fhe can control any water from anywhere?

Same reason she doesn't just turn his ice wings and armor into water and drown him with it.

bleach-logo.jpg

Drago

I don't think they want to use it anymore. Could be due to the footage being "too old" not optimized for HDTVs or something,
I don't know I'm just making this up as I go.
Even during the April Fools block there were a lot more. I only ever see the exact same 4 or 5 ones every time I watch. :I

Maybe someone should ask Demarco on Twitter

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The longer this show goes on, the more it feels like a shoestring budgeted Hollywood remake that could have missed the point of the original more if it got hit by a bowling ball.

yami4ct

They need to get Outlaw Star back on the block. That'll pull in some ratings.

..I hope

Honestly, I don't think anything classic will pull in super hot ratings. I'd have to imagine that OS would do better than S7, though. If they really want to pull in the ratings, they'd need something that's new and already hyped. Hence the desperate need for Tiger and Bunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom