• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

seriously though espada lady has the most amazing torso

yami4ct

Man I can't find the monster beast donut line on youtube, lame. :(

It holds up really well. I just recently rewatched the whole thing. Even the last arc, the weakest of the show, is at least 3 times better than Bleach. And, as I've said, the Blu-Ray transfer is something to behold.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Why doesn't he just, you know, freeze he from the inside, i fhe can control any water from anywhere?

yami4ct

The quality and love of YuYu is why someone needs to license the new Hunter x Hunter and toonami needs to air it. That series is everything I love about YuYu and more.
but also about terrible hiatuses

Drago

Is there a reason why Toonami only uses the same few 4 or 5 mid-commercial bumps from the TOM 3 era? I'm sure there's a lot more they can use, there were more even in the April fools block.

Sorry for the random question but I'm curious

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really hyped for all the new bumps that are going to be showing up throughout the night. A huge percentage of them should be new (like that Bleach outro just now was).

EDIT: Even a new intro for Samurai 7, which is more than I was expecting.

Bururian

Is there a reason why Toonami only uses the same few 4 or 5 mid-commercial bumps from the TOM 3 era? I'm sure there's a lot more they can use, there were more even in the April fools block.

Sorry for the random question but I'm curious

Takes money to do these things. With that, they even created some new material for the new block.

Drago

Takes money to do these things. With that, they even created some new material for the new block.
I'm talking about the material they made years ago for TOM 3 Saturdays that still show up in commercial breaks (that aren't new). They only use the exact same few...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I mean, the "kill you with your own body's water" thing was used in an FMAB filler episode for the Ice Alchemist. It's not exactly hard to think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom