• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bururian

Honestly, I don't think anything classic will pull in super hot ratings. I'd have to imagine that OS would do better than S7, though. If they really want to pull in the ratings, they'd need something that's new and already hyped. Hence the desperate need for Tiger and Bunny.

Good point. I've already watched T&B, and I'd tune in every week for it again. Such a good show. I wonder how Campione! would fare.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I seem to recall there was a village being harassed by space bandits, I wonder what ever happened to that thread?

yami4ct

Good point. I've already watched T&B, and I'd tune in every week for it again. Such a good show. I wonder how Campione! would fare.

Not sure. T&B is the only thing I can think of with the built in fan base needed, like Bleach, to pull in mega ratings. It's also one of the few good shows to fit that description. Outside of that, you have to resort to things like Sword Art Online.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Not sure. T&B is the only thing I can think of with the built in fan base needed, like Bleach, to pull in mega ratings. It's also one of the few good shows to fit that description. Outside of that, you have to resort to things like Sword Art Online.

You meant Gurren Lagann, right?

Gurren Lagann.

yami4ct

All the stuff I really want on Toonami doesn't have a dub yet. New Hunter x Hunter, Turn A Gundam, and Gintama all come to mind.

Thinking about it, Persona 4:The Animation would probably be a cheap and good buy for Toonami.

yami4ct

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

It must be on Toonami. MUST.

If we're talking T&B, it's VIZ not Funimation. Dub sounds good so far, but Yuri Lowenthal isn't a great choice for Barnaby in my opinion. We'll see, he could very well do a great job. Other casting sounds great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom