• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week is the first Acperience episode. Those episodes all have a single unifying theme, but we'll get to that some time later. They tend to be pretty important, though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Lol. <3 Anemone. So crazy.

TeyTd.png

EHcJR.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hope that with the Wreck-It Ralph promo, other companies offer money to Toonami. Meaning better chances of getting SARA and the Big Guy back, and better programming than fucking Bleach.

BatDan

Man, Kevin Michael Anderson seems to have the same voice every role. I think the only difference was Schnitzel on Chowder.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I hope that with the Wreck-It Ralph promo, other companies offer money to Toonami. Meaning better chances of getting SARA and the Big Guy back, and better programming than fucking Bleach.

Bleach will never go away. :( I think it has the best ratings of any current anime now that DB Kai has ended. It's certainly AS's most successful anime.

Who's the Big Guy?

BatDan

Oh right, forgot about that part. That would be fucked up for an Adult Swim show, and this was Cartoon Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom