• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I think the show has some pretty great direction, but I just cant get into it. I hate the brothers and their personality and how they randomly break out into comedic anime expressions, all of the characters do. Also, yes the turned their mothers corpse into an horrifying abomination do I need to know this practically every episode?

Are you kidding me? Brotherhood has terrible direction.

They rush through all the essential character-heavy episodes, including the Ishval and Greed volumes of the manga, which were some of the best, and most important arcs. These volumes were essential developments for Greed, the Chimeras, Al, Hawkeye, Marcoh, Knox, Basque Grand, Hughes, Hawkeye, Mustang, Kimblee, Scar, Winry's parents, Bradley...

They compress everything in the first 45-50 eps and then they start covering 0.85-1 chapter per episode. It's terrible pacing, terrible direction. The show could have bee namazing had they given it as great treatment as they did the first FMA anime.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Woodpecker?"
KuGsj.gif

Fourth bleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom