• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ugh... the more I think about it, this lineup is just...

Ughh.....

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I agree. I'm not liking the way E7 has switched so many places to the back. It kinda sucks.

Hopefully it shows up closer to the front when S7 ends (or they pull it for being awful, hey I can dream can't I?)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ugh... the more I think about it, this lineup is just...

Ughh.....

Yeah, it's not very good.

Bleach (sucks)
Tenchi GPX (probably sucks)
Samurai 7 (sucks horribly)
Thundercats (sucks more and more as the series goes on)
Symbionic Titan (pretty good)
Eureka 7 (finally)
(bunch of old shows)

The initial three hour schedule was so fricking tight. Doubt we'll see it like that again. Not that DMW was great but it was super entertaining at least.

yami4ct

At least GXP is only 26 episodes. It looks fun, too. Never watched a Tenchi show, but totally cool with giving this a look. If they're going to get shows that aren't 100% amazing, I much prefer they get 26 episode series rather than something as long as S7.

Still, clearly both the Inuyasha and E7 reruns are preparing to run both the sequels. If it means Toonami get's an in with Viz, I'm ok with running IY:FA. Especially if it means we can get T&B in the future.

At least GXP is only 26 episodes. It looks fun, too. Never watched a Tenchi show, but totally cool with giving this a look. If they're going to get shows that aren't 100% amazing, I much prefer they get 26 episode series rather than something as long as S7.

Still, clearly both the Inuyasha and E7 reruns are preparing to run both the sequels. If it means Toonami get's an in with Viz, I'm ok with running IY:FA. Especially if it means we can get T&B in the future.

It's garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom