• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
It appears that Toonami only has money enough for older anime now. Samurai Seven, Eureka Seven and Tenchi Muyo GXP are not exactly the fresh new things from Japan.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hmm, a Sky-Gina. I thought those only existed in the world of Stephen King.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Man it is SUCH BS that I have to sit through an hour and a half of suck to get to E7 now. LAME

MARSHMALLOWS
staypuft.jpg

wow....

hate to say it but this might be my last week.

I can't stay up until 2:30 to watch E7 (The only show I haven't seen and would like to complete).

So I'll watch that on my own time...

Well then, looks like I can go to bed at 5am :p

And getting the signatures today was a big success. Only need 1 or 2 signatures left

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I liked GXP, have it all on DVD. Will be interested to see how the cut Midnight Sun OP, and the "Loads of women floating nekkid in space" ending, haha.

Nothing is original Tenchi Muyo, but GXP was at least fun most of the time.

Personally, I'm happy to see Inuyasha back for a while, like Bebop, it's one of those shows that has episodes I just have to sit down and watch, whenever they're on.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Actually yeah, they're going to explain that. I think in another episode or two.

Oh... oooh...
With each character, I'm more convinced Kubo should have gone into fashion design rather than manga writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom