• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
At least GXP is only 26 episodes. It looks fun, too. Never watched a Tenchi show, but totally cool with giving this a look. If they're going to get shows that aren't 100% amazing, I much prefer they get 26 episode series rather than something as long as S7.
Uhhhhh....

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm am totally LOLing at Kid Gin.
KuGsj.gif

Hiltz

Yeah, it's not very good.

Bleach (sucks)
Tenchi GPX (probably sucks)
Samurai 7 (sucks horribly)
Thundercats (sucks more and more as the series goes on)
Symbionic Titan (pretty good)
Eureka 7 (finally)
(bunch of old shows)

The initial three hour schedule was so fricking tight. Doubt we'll see it like that again. Not that DMW was great but it was super entertaining at least.

So is this the actual new lineup? Wow, there's hardly anything I remotely like. If only Eureka Seven didn't have the stupid creature transformation shit it would have actually been a pretty good show. Disappointed Toonami hasn't probably considered getting Full Metal Panic, G Gundam or Last Exile.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bleach is actually good with an ep a day. spread out weekly over years with filler and all sorts of shit in between like seasonals and whatnot and you have no idea wtf is going on.

but these dudes are bosses

oh well, hatehatehatehate

red dawn? USAUSAUSAUSAUSA

Amikami

Banned
Humans can't see reapers and all that hollow stuff right? But still. What the heck do they do while all the buildings are magically blowing up.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't think the Toonami line-up is that bad. I haven't seen much Tenchi so I'm looking forward to next week.
Though I don't think I can stay up for Titan... not that it matters since I've already seen it.

Oh wait, it's the same time. I can handle it.

Seda

I bet Katshushiro is gonna be freaked out and whining the entire episode because he actually killed someone.

Hiltz

Humans can't see reapers and all that hollow stuff right? But still. What the heck do they do while all the buildings are magically blowing up.

If I remember correctly, the excuse is Soul Society "magically" created a fake town in it's place so the real town is protected by a force field or something like that.

Ultratech

They're fighting in a "fake" city or some shit like that. It's basically an exact duplicate of the city, but nobody's in it. Somehow that was supposed to trick Aizen or some crap.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
S7 is a failure at every level.

No one is in this fake town.

But they still freak the fuck out when random shit blows up. That's never been a mystery.

yami4ct

The thing I'm liking about the new toonami is the number of short series they get. If you don't like the current line-up, it will likely shift over quickly.

Given that S7 is going to be over in a few months, I wonder what will come after. I doubt they'll run IY:FA before they finish their reruns. That means at least a year away from that. Should be interesting. Love that they keep pulling shows out of nowhere. Keeps it interesting at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom