• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I got the Bleach PSGrill game recently, beat story a day or so ago.. Love playing Halibel. Water attacks so nicely animated!

Enjoyed the spoilers, too. Dat Aizen twist!

I wonder if bringing it back is in the realm of possibility, and the reason they give it so much love is to drive hype for a revival...

well, Thundercats has actually been one of their strongest shows in ratings.

i think its move is to kind of absorb the drop-off that Tenchi Muyo GXP seems to create that was killing Samurai 7

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think anyone has the rights is all, the creators were saying how they'd like to go back to it if they were given the opportunity a few weeks ago.

According to the Toonami tumblr, Megas (along with IGPX) was written off by the network for tax purposes. Because of that, they cannot legally air it again, ever.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
so in other words there's no way i'm gonna make it to the current episode number lol

You would kill yourself LONG before that.

According to the Toonami tumblr, Megas (along with IGPX) was written off by the network for tax purposes. Because of that, they cannot legally air it again, ever.

So they can NEVER get it back? Ever? GOD DAMN ASS SHIT FUCKERS!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
so in other words there's no way i'm gonna make it to the current episode number lol

Well, if you skip the filler you can easily make it. Especially when the filler arc that follows the Rescue Rukia/Soul Society arc is 43 EPISODES!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

*jaw drop*
... That is one of the saddest things I've ever heard.

Seda

azKAz.png

Pretty Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom