• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Tom: Bleach is on break from premiers for a while but if you squint hard enough they almost look new!

Tom is trolling hard tonight.

Seda

Something like: "bleach is taking a break for a while, but we got uncut Naruto. something.... If you squint hard enough, it almost looks new."

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last time on Bleach, Aizen turned back the clock and forced us to watch the same shit over again and oh wait these are just reruns, it is hard to tell.

Since when were you under the impression that these were reruns?

....wait so reruns start now...

yeeeeaaaaah....

not gonna watch Naruto for a second time (I like Naruto and akk but naw).

So this is where I get off eh?

Was fun but 2 hours of nothingness isn't happening.

I'll check back in for the next schedule change.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Something like: "bleach is taking a break for a while, but we got uncut Naruto. something.... If you squint hard enough, it almost looks new."

I choose to believe this was Blum giving a subversive commentary on the current arc that will not fucking end.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Since when were you under the impression that these were reruns?

KuGsj.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So... how about that Bleach manga?

Qunicy Nazis, and Aizen trolling from prison. Plus Byakuya and Kenpachi get jobbed.

so i went back and watched the first 25 or so episodes of Bleach......it did not help me catch up on anything at all

i think i saw that white-haired ice guy in the background, though. otherwise i have no idea who the fuck all these people are

LycanXIII

So, anybody live in those buildings, or is it all abandoned? I tend to skip Bleach, so I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Amikami

Banned
Thanks. Just saw the new lineup promo. Should have just put in an hour of Naruto. I don't know. Didn't want to watch some of these Bleach episodes the first time around.

Can't he just waltz out and start causing shit again? WTF?
KuGsj.gif
They pulled some bullshit about how all he wanted all along was someone that could be on his level. Since Ichigo totally destroyed him in battle after he activated his Deus ex machina, Aizen gave up.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
They pulled some bullshit about how all he wanted all along was someone that could be on his level. Since Ichigo totally destroyed him in battle after he activated his Deus ex machina, Aizen gave up.

That doesn't even sound like a good resolution for a bad shonen.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change."

- Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom