• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

prwxv3

Maybe namco should of taken a hit from decreasing the price of Tank Tank Tank instead of taking a hit from all this advertising.

Raxus

I forgot just how awesome Titan can be.

Too bad this episode is so awesome and yet so frustrating at the same time.

The thing I don't get is why did they resched this at 2:30 AM? They should've had

12 - Bleach
12.5 - Naruto
1 - Samurai 7
1.5 - Sym-biotic Titan
2 - Eureka 7
2.5 - Thundercats

Sandwich S7 between Naruto and SB7 so Samurai 7's ratings improve, Titan gets an earlier spot and who cares about E7 and Thundercats.

The thing I don't get is why did they resched this at 2:30 AM? They should've had

12 - Bleach
12.5 - Naruto
1 - Samurai 7
1.5 - Sym-biotic Titan
2 - Eureka 7
2.5 - Thundercats

Sandwich S7 between Naruto and SB7 so Samurai 7's ratings improve, Titan gets an earlier spot and who cares about E7 and Thundercats.

Tenchi?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

12 - Bleach
12.5 - Naruto
1 - Samurai 7
1.5 - Sym-biotic Titan
2 - Eureka 7
2.5 - Thundercats

Because Samurai 7 has been in last place in the ratings amongst the 5 premieres while Thundercats has been either number 2 or 3 each week.

Seda

12 - Bleach
12.5 - Naruto
1 - Samurai 7
1.5 - Sym-biotic Titan
2 - Eureka 7
2.5 - Thundercats

They should just double Naruto while Bleach is at a break, push back GXP a ton too.

I think Cartoon Network wants thundercats earlier because it's the newer show and might get another season or something.

No chance Titan will come back though

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Care Bear Stare!

I KNEW that guy was on the other team's side, I didn't realize it was Shady Govt dude though.

I think Cartoon Network wants thundercats earlier because it's the newer show and might get another season or something.

No chance Titan will come back though

no, i think Thundercats is there because of its high ratings; 1am seems to be a bit of a hurdle, and Tenchi GXP has also created something of a viewer drop there as well

also, heh Solomon Kane

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The man behind the man! Who we never learn because Cartoon Network cancelled it. Hair-pulling!

Because Samurai 7 has been in last place in the ratings amongst the 5 premieres while Thundercats has been either number 2 or 3 each week.
Yeah, which is why you gotta sandwich it between two better shows to get some spillover. [adult swim] did it all the time, and it's not like people aren't staying up for Thundercats, as you implied. It can get rating at a 2 AM+ timeslot. They can't quit on a recently acquired show after 2-3 months, they don't have the cash to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom