• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, which is why you gotta sandwich it between two better shows to get some spillover. [adult swim] did it all the time, and it's not like people aren't staying up for Thundercats, as you implied. It can get rating at a 2 AM+ timeslot.
It already WAS sandwiched between shows that got higher ratings than it.

Please tell me that mystery guy's face is shown before the series's end
Yeah, it's... THE CLAW

anime-doctor-claw.jpg

... crap. Knew I forgot something.
They should just double Naruto while Bleach is at a break, push back GXP a ton too.
Double Naruto has to happen... there are over 200 eps. in Naruto including filler, which I doubt they'll cut out. They gotta do it.

prwxv3

Eureka Seven is one of the best shows on Toonami. You're crazy.

Is the frame rate for All Stars as bad as it looked at the end of that commercial?

hell no it runs 60FPS perfectly

We are getting close to the turning point in E7. The next arc is glorious.

Yeah, which is why you gotta sandwich it between two better shows to get some spillover. [adult swim] did it all the time, and it's not like people aren't staying up for Thundercats, as you implied. It can get rating at a 2 AM+ timeslot. They can't quit on a recently acquired show after 2-3 months, they don't have the cash to do that.

they're probably hoping to get some "spillover" from Thundercats.

getting Tenchi ratings is the priority here since it's just starting out.

It already WAS sandwiched between shows that got higher ratings than it.
Higher ratings and give it back a better slot, don't send it out to pasture. TOONAMI can't be quitting on shows it just acquired this early in the game, makes the acquisition look bad (and it kinda was). If that's par for the course can think of a couple other shows to do that with.
Whoa, I was under the impression that Eureka 7 was highly regarded. Where did all the hate come from?
From the people who watched it 5 years ago on [adult swim]. God, to make me quit on a series back then... SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITTT.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
the Tumblr said they can't "afford" to do that now, whatever that means.

Double Bebop? OK!
Double InuYasha? OK!
Double Naruto! NO WAY WHAT ARE YOU STUPID?

So basically, reruns of shows AS has reaired ad nauseum are fine, but doubling up Naruto so we can actually get to stuff faster isn't. OK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom