• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So are we sure this isn't just Naruto fanfiction that somehow made it to air?

I wish. This shit is canon.
*sighs* This series had so much potential, and Kishi just tossed it aside in favor of more Sasuke fanwank.

RagnarokX

The Nine Tails battle and Naruto sealing thing happened pretty much completely differently from how the early manga/anime depicts it, in a way that doesn't really make sense for it to be depicted the way it is in the early manga/anime other than Kishi hadn't planned very far ahead. It gets really obvious that Kishi doesn't know where the fuck he is going with the plot in Part 2.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Spoiler alert: they will never fight for the title of Hokage.

KuGsj.gif

The Nine Tails battle and Naruto sealing thing happened pretty much completely differently from how the early manga/anime depicts it

Spoil it for me plz.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last night I'm watching Stupid Seina, I mean GXP. I know I won't be seeing it next week.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The Nine Tails battle and Naruto sealing thing happened pretty much completely differently from how the early manga/anime depicts it

Eh, I'm ok with that. It's something they all don't like to talk about so it sort of makes sense. There's no real significant changes from this story and what actually happened, other than a few revealed secrets.

Jacob

There's still time!

It would be pretty amazing if that's how the story ended though. No fucking Sasuke, Itachi, or anyone. Just Naruto and Konohamaru facing off in the greatest battle of the entire series. The winner becomes Hokage and rules the Village Hidden in the Leaves in peace.

EDIT: Sorry, but is it really that funny? No, GXP, you are not that funny.

Seda

ahahhhaaahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaha

Drago

I liked the first episode of GXP, but it's been all downhill from there for me. Won't be watching once it moves next week.

yeah, it must be so nerve-wracking doing role call through the TV instead of in-person like normal alien/humans

Drago said:
I liked the first episode of GXP, but it's been all downhill from there for me. Won't be watching once it moves next week.

hm, i actually thought the first one was the worst

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yes. It's not stuff that's revealed until Shippuuden right? I'm sure I'll have found out some of it by then anyways.

Most of the stuff isn't revealed until WAY into it though. Some of it you can guess though, like Naruto's dad.

If only it really was Lupin, then this scheme would be interesting.

This whole series would be better if it starred Lupin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom