• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
OK, quick off topic question about One Piece

There is an official Funimation site, onepieceofficial.com, does it have every episode to watch, dubbed and subbed? And would the show be better to watch dubbed, subbed, or both?

All? No. But they do have an awful lot. Also, subbed. Less than half the series is even dubbed anyway, so you would eventually have to switch out of necessity. Better to stick with the great Japanese cast from the beginning.

Looks like they have 1-249 and then 391-present subbed.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Okay seriously, why is the audio quality so awful on the women? It sounds all muffled.

Jacob

So Nicktoons is having a Legend of Korra marathon just a few channels over. I might switch to that until Bad Luck Brian is over.

Drago

All? No. But they do have an awful lot. Also, subbed. Less than half the series is even dubbed anyway, so you would eventually have to switch out of necessity. Better to stick with the great Japanese cast from the beginning.

Alright, then I'll go subbed. I'd prefer a dub but less than half of the series is a turn off :/

Thanks for the help. I'll start watching tomorrow night :D

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
WTF?
KuGsj.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Either way, it's over! Have fun in your late time slot next week Seina. Mwahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom