• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
am i the only one who finds GXP at least tolerable?

I like it. Its starts slow. But then we find out that one character turns stone cold ruthless on battle mode, the secret about dog girl, and senas abilities. But its pretty damn lighthearted. Which is odd that people that like tenchi don't like this series

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I like it. Its starts slow. But then we find out that one character turns stone cold ruthless on battle mode, the secret about dog girl, and senas abilities. But its pretty damn lighthearted. Which is odd that people that like tenchi don't like this series

I think the hate comes from the fact that all the characters are really fucking unbearable.

hSbE0.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Now time for the greatest work of fantasy ever, trying to convince us that any woman actually wants Sienna's wang.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So, what continuity does this new Texas Chainsaw follow? The original? The remake? Is it another remake? Uggggh, why do I care?

BatDan

What is up with her audio quality?
ALso, why are they watching a couple making out when they have a woman that WANTS THEM? Gaaah.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I am sorry but I refuse to believe this is actually happening, suspension of disbelief so fucking broken.

Drago

OK, quick off topic question about One Piece

There is an official Funimation site, onepieceofficial.com, does it have every episode to watch, dubbed and subbed? And would the show be better to watch dubbed, subbed, or both?

BatDan

OK, quick off topic question about One Piece

There is an official Funimation site, onepieceofficial.com, does it have every episode to watch, dubbed and subbed? And would the show be better to watch dubbed, subbed, or both?

It doesn't have every episode.
Watch dubbed, because it needs more love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom