• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Anime sure is weird.

TomX5.png

Tamanon

Banned
I wish they would play the full version of this opening. The song has such a different feel when you add in the other parts.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Recipe for harem anime:

1. The male protagonist, usually
2. The somewhat tsundere childhood friend
3. The perverted playboy, jealous of the male protagonist's luck with women, always finding his way into his life.
4. 2-3 other females

Note: usually one of the characters will be incredibly wealthy, typically either the perverted playboy or a member of #4. This allows various episodes centered around trips to resorts, mountain getaways, hot springs, etc.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I wish they would play the full version of this opening. The song has such a different feel when you add in the other parts.

I agree.

However I still think it's #4 out of the 5 openings (I really like them all, though.)

The last third is kind of middling... Not as good as Rolling Star.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Is it #FMABrotherhood or #FullmetalAlchemistBrotherhood? #FMAB? #FullmetalInDaBrohood?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The next show's have an hour to themselves so it probably won't be as hard, but still this was pretty close.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
gxBri.png

ToonamiGAF makes the bad shows easy to get through but I also feels it distracts me a little from watching the good stuff like SBT and Bebop. :p

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wait I could have sworn I just saw this recently. Did someone YouTube link this in the thread recently? Or it may have been another anime thread.

Great for what it is, decent overall.

You're free to not like it of course.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Great for what it is, decent overall.

You're free to not like it of course.
It's a shounen disguised as girls cartoon with less tournaments and more romance and filler and bad writing. If you are gonna watch a Rumiko Takahashi slugfest there's Ranma 1/2 for you to enjoy the experience of paint drying.

But beggars can't be choosers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom