• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Well, I am a bit harrowed tonight due to some last minute work related issues that just got sorted out for the moment. I shall use Tonami to soothe the nerves.

I know that feel. I've had a pretty shitty day so I'm looking forward to unwinding with Toonami. I'm not going to be able to stay up for the whole thing, though. :(

Is that bionic or whatever show any good?

I've really enjoyed what I've seen of it so far.

Fake edit: it begins!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm surprised the Bount arc didn't kill Bleach in America, or kill the anime in general. 42 episodes of filler is nightmare-ish.

BatDan

If I had a talking gun, I would listen to it. But only if it had a good voice, not an annoying little girl.

BatDan

So... in the Bleach manga.
They meet the creator of the Zanpakuto, and before that a woman that can go from fat to thin (with big tits)

789shadow

Banned
So... in the Bleach manga.
They meet the creator of the Zanpakuto, and before that a woman that can go from fat to thin (with big tits)
The Royal Guard/Zero Division is so delightfully bizarre. I hope they fight in the arc.

Also, suddenly, a skygina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom