• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
so they cut the arm falling off the foot, and i think they moved the image on his monitor so it showed less of the severed part.

am i right about that?

Looked like the blood splattered over the hull from the interior view was also censored.

Time for harem fun.

Two things:

1. Fuck Gekkostate.

2. Love that they used the regular theme after Renton goes Dummy Plug on everyone. That was some "Shiny Shiny" level inappropriateness.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You know, the joke is on these girls even if they are successful, knowing Renton's luck the best they can hope for is a dick in the eye.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
wait... what?

This has been mentioned in pieces throughout the series, right from the first episode when it was mentioned that the Nirvash was the first LFO that was "found" (they were also spouting fountains of blood in the opening episodes as well, but most of the LFOs they've destroyed since then have been blown up). You even saw the LFO archetypes in the mine in that episode a couple weeks back with that miner. Also, the Nirvash has been acting on its own for, like, the entire series.

Really just about everything that's going on has actually had its explanation either directly explained or strongly hinted at somewhere in the show at this point, but little of it has been presented in an organized way for the audience to be able to process as exposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom