• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I can't take this shit, I'm going to bed.

37567d1277040528-lovers-rangers-were-not-talking-smokey-bear-i%20ll-my-bunk-jpg

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Blaming him for nothing he can control, the toilet joke, making him clean the house, forces flirting, Yeah, it's Love Hina.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
And there are her parents. Bad Luck Brian indeed. If we replaced Brian with Lupid not only would he have done it with every girl, but he'd know exactly how to get out of that.

RagnarokX

Yes I did ... I had no idea they were alive.

The old man took Renton deep into the mine and showed him all the LFO archtypes growing from the scub. The old man spent his whole life trying to find an LFO archtype that would make him famous. When he saw the Nirvash, he stole it because it was the first, most famous LFO ever found.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
And there are her parents. Bad Luck Brian indeed. If we replaced Brian with Lupid not only would he have done it with every girl, but he'd know exactly how to get out of that.

Huh. That would be a pretty kick ass show. Then again most shows would increase with lupin in them.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

The only anime chara that'd probably 'seal the deal' is Golgo 13. Everyone else would either reject, or something would happen to make the situation impossible...

Having watched first half of Tenchi OVA this week on bluray... Yeah, the show similarities are more evident. It's not too far off... just... 'modern'. Oy, modern anime.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Huh. That would be a pretty kick ass show. Then again most shows would increase with lupin in them.

This is so true. Especially this show.

The only anime chara that'd probably 'seal the deal' is Golgo 13. Everyone else would either reject, or something would happen to make the situation impossible...

Having watched first half of Tenchi OVA this week on bluray... Yeah, the show similarities are more evident. It's not too far off... just... 'modern'. Oy, modern anime.

Golgo wouldn't even have to try, all he's gotta do is strip. 10 seconds into the first episode and it would become an orgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom