• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
That works. Just make it orange and grey, and we'll be good to go (and smaller sizes too)

15bb5e60774d166ac2f7.png

This is what I got so far, what should be grey?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Casshern ends next week. Any predictions on what will replace it?

Could be anything really, considering the rather surprising picks they've brought in so far this year, but by far the most likely option is Inuyasha: Final Act. Pretty much anything else would be something of a wildcard pick.

Drago

So FMA:B ends its run on November 17. Wonder if we'll see anything interesting take its spot... I'll take anything, really.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I suspect it is going to be Inuyasha.

Unlikely if the Casshern replacement is Final Act.

Most likely options are probably FLCL and/or Big O II. Fullmetal is a show that's never going to be out of the rotation for very long. The replacement will likely be relatively short term.

Oh God, what was his skill again? In fact, what were the abilities of the blonde girl and the fat dude (was it fire breathing?)

He has "mechanical lungs that let him survive indefinitely underwater at any depth."

The girl, 003, had super sight and super hearing.

And the fat Chinese guy (006) could breathe fire.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah I'm not really apart of AnimeGAF but I'm one of the Toonami faithful.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know how DeMarco said they no longer have the rights to Megas XLR? Show creator George Krstic has expressed interest on Twitter in reviving it for Toonami. https://twitter.com/GeorgeKrstic (scroll down a bit to see).

This would be a dream.

BatDan

So I have to ask.

What's so good about Megas? I don't think I've seen a second of it.

It's an affectionate parody of giant mech shows and anime. The hero isn't some whiny kid, teenager, or super-gifted person. He's a fat slob from New Jersey that managed to turn a giant mech into his car (makes sense in context) and with years of video gaming manged to master how it works easily.

Seda

It's an affectionate parody of giant mech shows and anime. The hero isn't some whiny kid, teenager, or super-gifted person. He's a fat slob from New Jersey that managed to turn a giant mech into his car (makes sense in context) and with years of video gaming manged to master how it works easily.

Actually this sounds familiar, maybe I have seen a few episodes, or maybe just commercials that lay out the premise.

985boi

A little off topic but I watched 49 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist a couple of years ago. I still never watched the final 2 episodes. Also found out there's another FMA series recently.

Seda

A little off topic but I watched 49 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist a couple of years ago. I still never watched the final 2 episodes. Also found out there's another FMA series recently.

Well the ending to the original anime is a bit...out there. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is the newer series of the two that follows the manga (whereas the original anime goes off on it's own original path). Brotherhood is currently running on Toonami (and has been a part of the Adult swim Saturday rotation for a while) and we're approaching the final in less than a month.

BatDan

...I need to see this show now

It's all over YouTube. There's (sadly) no DVD since Cartoon Network didn't feel like releasing one. Once again proving my theory that Cartoon Network does not dig giant robots.

It's all over YouTube. There's (sadly) no DVD since Cartoon Network didn't feel like releasing one. Once again proving my theory that Cartoon Network does not dig giant robots.
But CN aired Robotech and the silly spinoffs! I still remember their horrible mecha day event...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom