• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
it's even worse in this one. in the original, he at least knew Barry. this one? WHY THE HELL DO YOU BELIEVE HIM?

No, it's WAY worse in the old anime. That shit goes on for multiple episodes. And frankly, it's more believable BECAUSE he's never met Barry before. Why would he believe Barry in the first one when he KNOWS that Barry existed before he was put in the armor? He knew that he was a real human and stayed the same human after being put in the armor, so why would he assume that his condition is different? At least here he has no evidence of someone who was definitely the same person both before and after being put in the armor.

No, it's WAY worse in the old anime. That shit goes on for multiple episodes. And frankly, it's more believable BECAUSE he's never met Barry before. Why would he believe Barry in the first one when he KNOWS that Barry existed before he was put in the armor? He knew that he was a real human and stayed the same human after being put in the armor, so why would he assume that his condition is different? At least here he has no evidence of someone who was definitely the same person both before and after being put in the armor.

.........it's 4am ok :(

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Nah, Kimblee's just a Blood Knight. A perfect one.

Schadenfreude: It lasts part of the next episode, an dthat's it. Deal with it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAAAAR

I think I'm going to bail out for the night.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 280 - Hisagi and Tousen, the Moment of Parting
12:30 - Naruto - 7 -The Assassin of the Mist!
1:00 - Thundercats - 15 - Trials of Lion-O, Part 1
1:30 - Samurai 7 - 22 - The Divide
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 15 - Disenfranchised
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 22 - Krakpot
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 10 - Baptism
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 9 - Created Feelings
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 23 - Brain Scratch
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 24 - Hard Luck Woman
5:00 - Inuyasha - 19 - Go Home To Your Own Time, Kagome!
5:30 - Inuyasha - 20 - Despicable Villain! The Mystery of Onigumo!

Later.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning Toonami-GAF
Hell of a night. Full of wisecracks, feels, and plenty of anger. Especially towards ThunderCats.

Drago

This is an old comment but I'm gonna reply anyways

*sees Ben 10 toy commercial* I can't believe Ben 10 is still around.

Every single time I watch Eureka 7, there is without fail a Ben 10 toy commercial, and I don't ever see one in any other show.

Welcome to the blue world, ToonamiGAF.

SyY5F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom