• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
People in the manga thread enjoy and defend Bleach!

WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THAT.

Lkcmt.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Viz's massive promotion. Instead of focusing on other, better series (Jojo? Fist of the North Star? One Piece?) they focus all their energy on Naruto and Bleach.

Viz has put a ton of effort into One Piece in the last 2 years or so. They did a big hurry up on the manga to get it more caught up, and its sales have gone up significantly. They didn't actually start Bleach's hurry up until after One Piece's, I believe.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Viz has put a ton of effort into One Piece in the last 2 years or so. They did a big hurry up on the manga to get it more caught up, and its sales have gone up significantly. They didn't actually start Bleach's hurry up until after One Piece's, I believe.

Yeah, they finally started paying attention to One Piece. Probably because they can still get years out of it where as Naruto and Bleach's time is limited (at least Bleach is confirmed to be ending).

BatDan

Yea, the throne of Bleach has been claimed by Toriko.

A shame the anime is underwhelming, stripping away a lot of the violent moments. I do hope that Toonami picks it up though, Funimation is dubbing it and releasing DVDs fast.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Also, even though I'm... pesudo excited for new eps of Bleach (instead of rerun slogs), I depressed myself by looking it up and realizing we won't get Melody of the Wild Dance until the first ep of April I think. :<

Nudull

Banned
A shame the anime is underwhelming, stripping away a lot of the violent moments. I do hope that Toonami picks it up though, Funimation is dubbing it and releasing DVDs fast.

I've been wanting to check out Toriko, so a spot on Toonami would be ideal.

BatDan

This music is too good for this show.

Okay, if this show was just fatass being punched in the face for 22 minutes, I would enjoy it.

Someone should make a 22 minute YouTube video of that and title it "Bleach Episode 367".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom