• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hmm, how much is Seven Samurai on DVD *checks* JEEZ that's expensive! At least I saw it through Netflix.

Seda

The NFC game started, it should be over before Bleach ends unless it goes into overtime. This AFC game is going on 4 hours now.

You guys and your titlecard colors. Meow.

xF4de.jpg

BatDan

By the way, tonight's Toonami theme is simple:

Rowing

That's tonight? Hells yeah!
Man, LittleKuriboh is going to get bombarded with messages.

I read a bit about what happened between MasakoX and Vegeta3986 (the original Naruto Abridged guys), apparently Vegeta was a total jackass, causing delays and unfunny gags. He had his girlfriend edit the Naruto Abridged Movie, which somehow took 3 years to come out and ended up being terrible. Hence LK's little "I made this movie in a week!" joke at the end of his version.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
That's tonight? Hells yeah!
Man, LittleKuriboh is going to get bombarded with messages.

I read a bit about what happened between MasakoX and Vegeta3986 (the original Naruto Abridged guys), apparently Vegeta was a total jackass, causing delays and unfunny gags. He had his girlfriend edit the Naruto Abridged Movie, which somehow took 3 years to come out and ended up being terrible. Hence LK's little "I made this movie in a week!" joke at the end of his version.

To be fair, LK really doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to putting things out quickly.

BatDan

To be fair, LK really doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to putting things out quickly.

True, he isn't exactly speedy when it comes to releases either. Granted, he has to deal with YouTube constantly taking down his account so that doesn't help.

It would also probably help if he didn't constantly remake the first episode. There was the upgraded version, the French version, the Team Fortress 2 version, the vagina version, and recently the Michael Bay version. I'm probably forgetting a couple.

bananas

Banned
Oh, Toonami. I need you to take my mind off the Packer's humiliating loss. You are always there for me, Toonami. You're my only friend, Toonami...

i did think the grand total of two episodes for Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Season Zero at least managed to avoid becoming a mess of pop culture references and in-jokes like the other ones :)

*runs*

BatDan

Thank you Rower, I couldn't have done it without you. "Yes you could".

For those that don't understand why Naruto obsesses over the Rower, the original Naruto Abridged turned him into a running gag, putting him in scenes far past the one he had. One gag I remember is when Naruto wanted Jiraiya to train him, he tried the Sexy Jutsu but he found it creepy, so he turned into the Rower and Jiraiya agreed. No I don't get it either.

Cwarrior

Ah, here ya go ToonamiGAF, I hope I got accurate dates ( Naruto & Bleach not included cause of problems. )( Cowboy Bebop & Inuyasha may Rerun. )( I just forgot FMA:B) :

0Y7K5.jpg

Now, I go work on my lineup.

I don't get, why they don't get rid off rateing killers like erueka 7 and tenchi off the air & replaced with something else, are they in some sort of contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom