• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
For new page.

ExpandToonami_zpsb9aa4950.jpg

Ultratech

they said they don't have the rights to Durarara, though it's on the website......

maybe broadcast rights and "the right to put this shit on my website" are different?

Eh, they've always did that though.

They'll have shows on their website that they haven't shown on TV for the longest time, yet they're there until somebody manages to update it.

BatDan

"Stick around for the rest of the night. Don't cost nothing"

Dat first trend. >_>

I looked up that name, apparently he's part of that awful boy band One Direction. Why so many people are so interested in the masturbatory habits of... never mind.

BatDan

Long ago, I remember one argument Bleach fans had against One Piece is that "Nami's boobs were too big". They say that when 70% of the cast of Bleach has big tits? Pffft.

Heh. My sister is sitting here watching Bleach with me while she waits for her friend, and the first thing she asks about is the 69 on that dude's face. Bleach does not make a good first impression.

Long ago, I remember one argument Bleach fans had against One Piece is that "Nami's boobs were too big". They say that when 70% of the cast of Bleach has big tits? Pffft.

There seems to be no middle ground when it comes to characters on Bleach:

You're either packing beach balls in your shirt, or you're as flat as a board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom