• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do this ToonamiGAF.

IMG_20130119_203445.jpg

The warning label says no, but the gooey cheese says yes.
Ham and cheese? That's just wrong, man. Pepperoni or no go.

Jacob

I've really enjoyed listening to the Supernova Megamix lately so I went to Google and hunted down the old Black Hole Megamix from 2003, which I'd never heard before. It's some good stuff and I'm having a good time working my way through this mix as well.

Drago

do you actually need knowledge of the games to understand that series?

I think the series is just the entire story of Persona 4 animated. HUGE spoilers if you haven't played the game, but you don't need to play the game to understand it.

I'm hoping it doesn't happen because I still need to play P4 :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think the series is just the entire story of Persona 4 animated. HUGE spoilers if you haven't played the game, but you don't need to play the game to understand it.

I'm hoping it doesn't happen because I still need to play P4 :(

Same. Persona 4 will actually make me tune out for 30 minutes.

Seda

by the way, i never bothered to watch Brotherhood last week. did miss anything?

Last weeks episodes is probably my least favorite, or one of them. Basically Alphonse thought he might have never been a person and yaddayadda. Tonights episodes is....you know...that one. ;_;

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I've been DVR'ing all of S7 to watch in one go, given how I missed quite a few when they aired, but should I even bother at this point?

I'd say stop at Episode 16, that's where Kurosawa's movie ends. Everything after that is crazy insanity.

Last weeks episodes is probably my least favorite, or one of them. Basically Alphonse thought he might have never been a person and yaddayadda. Tonights episodes is....you know...that one. ;_;

that's what i figured. but i didn't know if they worked in some other plot point or not.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I imagine that rumored Star Wars version of Seven Samurai would be better than Samurai 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom