• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, ThunderCats is a difficult franchise.

I see how much the new series starts to suck and think "I should be watching the original!" Then I remember the original sucked too.
I think "Maybe the comics are good" then I learned about all the "Not intended for Saturday Morning" shit that's in them and shudder.

The original sucked, but in a campy 80s cartoon way and it at least had the trails done awesomely and not, this .

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The original sucked, but in a campy 80s cartoon way and it at least had the trails done awesomely and not, this .

Fair point.
A lot of the love for the original really is out of nostalgia.

Man, how is it Transformers got a lot of it right? Great comics (minus Dreamwave), great shows (minus the Unicron Trilogy), great video games (minus Convoy no Nazo). Had Michael Bay not touched it, we could have gotten great movies too.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Uh, Panthro? Aren't you forgetting your Dhalsim/Reed Richards/Luffy arms? Or are you like Piccolo and you keep forgetting you can do that?

Amikami

Banned
His courage or some shit will keep him from dying. He's about to use the skills and patience he got from his death dream things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom