• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Remember when she deliberately used his crush for her as a way to distract him since she didn't have the courage to tell him everyone else had decided to kill Sasuke?

Good times.

HA! Forgot about that. Man Sakura goes from useless to just an awful person in the series. I will stand up in my seat and applaud if the series ends with her and Sasuke getting together and then they both die in an explosion.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh god no, we are in the bad stretch of Thundercats now, not the worst, that comes later.

"Now is not the time for fear. That comes later."

I never knew Bane was talking about Thundercats, but it all makes sense...

Raxus

Hohohohohohoho...Lion-O's greatest strength....hohohoho...is as a leader....BWHAHAHAHA!

Doesn't everyone ignore his commands half the time?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I still maintain that the original series handled this storyline much better, which is something I don't generally say since the original series is really terrible.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
so does this series ever bounce back?

KuGsj.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, ThunderCats is a difficult franchise.

I see how much the new series starts to suck and think "I should be watching the original!" Then I remember the original sucked too.
I think "Maybe the comics are good" then I learned about all the "Not intended for Saturday Morning" shit that's in them and shudder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom