• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Really? I heard his editors forced Sasuke so Naruto could have a rival. Hmmm.
Well the pilot only had Naruto, but when he decided to change to the team concept, it was just the brahs. He didn't want a female character because he admittedly was not good at drawing women.

I like that they establish how useless shuriken are so early.

Ponn

Banned
Who cares about Sakura. Shes going to screw herself in the end and be stuck with Lee as her only option. Its all about Hinata.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
And Naruto killed Zabuza. The End.

Well, that was an interesting series! Kinda weird it was less than ten eps and then they jumped to Shippuden, though.

Raxus

I will say though that like all non-Sasuke characters, Sakura becomes far, FAR less annoying later on. But it becomes a sort of deeper annoyance with her character arc than with her doing and saying annoying things...

Remember when she flirts with Naruto and he shuts her down because he has better things to do AND has a 'girlfriend'?

Hilarious.

Heysoos

I like how fucking useless Naruto's mass shadow clones were early in the series.

*Makes a fuck ton of clones*

*All get destroyed in one swipe*

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's so weird seeing all these shuriken when Naruto essentially becomes a weird version of Pokemon, using the giant frogs and Kurama.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Remember when she flirts with Naruto and he shuts her down because he has better things to do AND has a 'girlfriend'?

Hilarious.

Remember when she deliberately used his crush for her as a way to distract him since she didn't have the courage to tell him everyone else had decided to kill Sasuke?

Good times.

Seda

I don't recall, but I bet next episode they are gonna flashback and go into detail explain how that attack took place, even though the explanation is unnecessary -_-

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I remember I used to think Naruto was such a Harry Potter rip-off.
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were Harry, Ron and Hermione
Sarutobi (the Third Hokage) was Dumbledore
Orichamaru was Voldemort
Ninja school was Hogwarts
I think Itachi was Snape.

Now... I don't know anymore.

Amikami

Banned
Remember when she deliberately used his crush for her as a way to distract him since she didn't have the courage to tell him everyone else had decided to kill Sasuke?

Good times.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at her stupidity. I just know that I really hated her after that.

Ah. TrollCats time.

Good times.

One of the lowest points in the series along with Naruto hyperventilating over Sasuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom