• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I never got how Kagome was always recognized as Kikiyo's reincarnation. They look and act nothing alike.

This post gets all of my love. <3

The way the music picks up for the ferris wheel scene in that first ending... Chills.

For reals.

Now I'm remembering what I was like when I first saw it... it's been... 10 years, I think? Probably around that.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I never got how Kagome was always recognized as Kikiyo's reincarnation. They look and act nothing alike.

For reals.

Now I'm remembering what I was like when I first saw it... it's been... 10 years, I think? Probably around that.

Magical powers and shit I think.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
The centepede always has boobs early on. She loses them when she comes back. Which was the weirdest thing about the edit. So... lets find out!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The centepede always has boobs early on. She loses them when she comes back. Which was the weirdest thing about the edit. So... lets find out!

Did she? I know they're removed in episode 1, back in episode two, and removed again in episode three.

Clydes! TOM 4?!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
OH SNAP NEW CG YES YES ALL OVER MY FACE

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS

WHAT WHAT TOM 4 WHAT WHAT

I NEED TO WATCH THAT 100 MORE TIMES

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So Tom 4 (I'm not sure that was ever an official name?) is OG Tom's "brother?" I guess that makes as much sense as anything!

WOW it's nice to have some closure on that!

AWWW SHIT

TOONAMI CONTINUITY

DICK IS ROCK HARD

SAME HERE OMFG

So like, are they retconning 4.0 as a completely seperate thing or something?

Fuck, am I really speaking about Toonami continuity in 2012? Damn. would have never thought I'd ever do that.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Did she? I know they're removed in episode 1, back in episode two, and removed again in episode three.

Clydes! TOM 4?!

I remember it as "She has them at some point in the well" and then "Oddly flat-chested while chasing Kagome and Inuyasha". She might have been flat when Kagome first repelled her too, in the old version, but not sure, could have been an episode intro.

And lol at Tom 4 and Clydes. So nice :) Bloom talkin to Bloom On TV!

I still love the way this show looks. Like the look of older eps better than the newer ones, too....

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So like, are they retconning 4.0 as a completely seperate thing or something?

Fuck, am I really speaking about Toonami continuity in 2012? Damn. would have never thought I'd ever do that.

Keep in mind it was NEVER explained how Tom 4 (and his base and buddies) came about. We all THOUGHT it was OG Tom but that was never stated.

This is unlike the Moltar->Tom (bump), Tom->Tom 2 (Intruder CG event), and Tom 2->Tom 3 (End Game comic) transitions.

This explanation is completely consistent.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I remember it as "She has them at some point in the well" and then "Oddly flat-chested while chasing Kagome and Inuyasha". She might have been flat when Kagome first repelled her too, in the old version, but not sure, could have been an episode intro.

Guess we'll see. So far, still boobies.

Keep in mind it was NEVER explained how Tom 4 (and his base and buddies) came about. We all THOUGHT it was OG Tom but that was never stated.

This is unlike the Moltar->Tom (bump), Tom->Tom 2 (Intruder CG event), and Tom 2->Tom 3 (End Game comic) transitions.

This explanation is completely consistent.

Ah yeah, I dunno why I thought they did a 3.0 -> 4.0 transition comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom