• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Time for the second episode. I wonder if they'll just continue next week with episode 3.

Schedule says no. I'm not sure how much I trust the episode titles on the schedule, though, given the shenanigans with Bebop's episodes.

Also, these are absolutely new tapes. Viz didn't start that logo treatment until long after Inuyasha originally aired.

This remixed opening is weird, though.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Schedule says no. I'm not sure how much I trust the episode titles on the schedule, though, given the shenanigans with Bebop's episodes.

Also, these are absolutely new tapes. Viz didn't start that logo treatment until long after Inuyasha originally aired.

This remixed opening is weird, though.

That's pretty cool, we're getting the HD cut. Hopefully if we get YYH it happens then too.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
The "Ye" stuff dies down a LOT as the show goes on. Yura of the hair also has a "Give me the jewel now, or I may become CROSS..." when she shows up...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Viz's own streams replaced a few theme songs in particular with instrumental tracks (the first and fifth openings, the final ending). They must have lost the song rights. Maybe that's why [as] has new tapes.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I have to say for a "serious" anime this show does handle the comedic transitions fairly well (much better than FMA B at least.)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I have to say for a "serious" anime this show does handle the comedic transitions fairly well (much better than FMA B at least.)

Inuyasha starts off pretty solid. It doesn't stay that way.

And good lord is Kagome's VA terrible. It'll be nice whenever they finally air Final Act to hear Kagome's new replacement VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom