• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah, Aizen is just a poor man's Naraku, who can't do anything as well as the original.

Naraku is a better troll, and a better character, too, with at least somewhat understandable motivations.

Agreed. The only thing I don't like about him is how he always gets blown to bits but always comes back like Cell or something, lol. I lost count of how many times that happened.

Toonami |OT3| These buttons don't push themselves

Ooooh, go with this.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Here's a nice thought from the Toonami tumblr:

6mbatca.gif

Seda

I know I was wondering this when I heard about Young Justice's cancellation. I saw a few of the first episodes but never really watched past that.

6G1gNVu.png

LycanXIII

I know I was wondering this when I heard about Young Justice's cancellation. I saw a few of the first episodes but never really watched past that.

6G1gNVu.png

Shows like that (TCats and Titan too) would be good for the extended hour, if they get it, I believe.

i think Thundercats was a case of CN having the rerun rights and just doing nothing with them, and they outright own Sym-Bionic Titan.

so Young Justice is looking increasingly unlikely, since i doubt they had the same kind of rights to YJ as they did to Thundercats.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ratings are here and there is some justice in the world, but not a whole lot.

12:00am Bleach 1,428,000
12:30am Naruto 1,194,000
1:00am Thundercats 986,000
1:30am Samurai 7 921,000
2:00am Sym-Bionic Titan 805,000
2:30am Eureka 7 770,000
3:00am Tenchi Muyo GXP 702,000
3:30am Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 648,000
4:00am Cowboy Bebop 600,000
4:30am Cowboy Bebop 552,000
5:00am Inuyasha 587,000
5:30am Inuyasha 569,000

GPX finally falls behind E7 going to where it belongs. Other than that things hold steady.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Even with new Bleach, TCats couldn't break a mil. Hmmmmm~

Can you blame them? The show is nothing but trolling now.
Character development? Forgotten by the next episode.
Lion-O gets Cheetara? NOPE! She chooses Tygra despite the two of them having zero interaction up to that point.
Opportunity to defeat Mumm-ra? RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!
Tygra's not the last of his kind? He is now. Everyone's a ghost!

What happened?

I REALLY wish we could get the 18-34/18-49 data. It's more what [as] went by to determine success, and TOONAMI should do the same since it's kinda alot of the [as] guys.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I wouldn't be surprised if Titan restarted. I wish they'd give it TCats spot though, it's a much better show and would do a lot better in that spot I think. I wonder what SOLD WIFE will be replaced with.

LycanXIII

I wouldn't be surprised if Titan restarted. I wish they'd give it TCats spot though, it's a much better show and would do a lot better in that spot I think. I wonder what SOLD WIFE will be replaced with.

It'd be nice if they could move Titan up to S7's spot when it finishes, even if it is just for one week.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is the new show reveal next week?

That's likely considering S7 ends next week, and they want too announce what they'll be showing the week after that.

I'm not surprised SBT is restarting. Cartoon Network owns it, and it's still a great show.

With S7 coming to a close, what do you think will replace it?
I'm hoping Persona 4.

Also, after this weekend, we'll be half-way done with Tenchi Muyo GXP. Thank fucking God.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I hope Funimation gets Magi and then it comes to Toonami, series is exactly the right balance of awesome and insane that would make it a fantastic experience for ToonamiGAF.

Saw the new idea for a new OT, awesome title. Wish I had the time for it. :(

So, Symbionic Titan is rerunning? Yay.

Oh yeah, don't trust the backdoor schedule servlet, it tells nothing but lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom