• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

No Persona 4 Golden ever probably D:

Apparently they're not even using dev kits, just whatever's commercially available to capture footage. Wow-ee!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Unless TOM does a Paid Celebrity Endorsement, it's unlikely. They've said on the tumblr there's no easy way to get a quality video capture from handheld systems.

Actually, 3DS capture methods do exist. They require a bit of work but they can be done. I've seen one person selling them.

Vita is the hard one.

Mature

Dunno, I assumed video-focused media production websites would be using dev kits. I know print mags do, so...
Anything Toonami does with video games is a short aside, not the core of their business like a print magazine. They're not even held to a schedule. They literally will do a game review when they play a game they enjoy and want to review it.

Jintor

Sure, but they're also CN. Before they started tumblring and basically telling everybody they were flat broke and working for free I assumed they actually had a fair amount of resources behind them.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Seda

6eBvfLU.png

Any guesses?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I have seen the show before and hadn't noticed anything weird about it either. The only thing I DID notice was that the first ending had been sped up on this run, but I never noticed anything off about the show itself.

I guess that's because of the presence of the OP, which never used to exist when AS ran it in the past.

6eBvfLU.png

Any guesses?
Either Eureka or GXP. Since Eureka is reaching its big midpoint payoff and they've been expressing a lot of love for it on the Tumblr of late, that's my pick.

i kinda doubt they'll do promos for reruns.

they've said that Samurai 7 would have a promo, so maybe they'll do a kind of "TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO SAY FAREWELL TO SAMURAI 7, AND LEARN WHAT THE NEXT TOONAMI SHOW IS". though it is more likely they just scrapped the idea altogether since it was too late; my money is on GXP.

Mature

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [adult swim] always had full ED credits for InuYasha!!!!

I'm betting this is due to TOONAMI actually using a full OP for the show. Fuck that shit and just go back to the classic [adult swim] OP's.

mid-2000s InuYasha bump 1

mid-2000s InuYasha bump 2

First real InuYasha [as] intro

Last real InuYasha [as] intro
Love these ones. The japanese time + location screens are my current wallpaper cycle.

I know the new promo will probably be for a non-repeat show, but damn do I want another awesome bebop promo.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So how long do they have left before the schedule has to reflect what is replacing Samurai Seven>

None. You can always see two Saturdays ahead on a Friday. It's a quirk of the system.

It just shows the Thundercats episode as being an hour long. There is no 1:30 slot listed.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think it's just so they don't have to announce the new show yet, please be so they don't have to announce the new show yet.

I think it's just so they don't have to announce the new show yet, please be so they don't have to announce the new show yet.

Relax. They were quite upset that the backdoor schedule leaked the expansion from midnight to 6am, so DeMarco said they would take steps for that not to happen again.

Preble

I love that they go out there way to hide the new show. Makes it alot more exciting to see what they get.

I said this earlier but I'm really hoping they get Young Justice and Michiko to Hatchin eventually.

Raxus

No, the next hour-long ThunderCats is the finale. Which contains the biggest asspull troll twist of all.

Lion-O is actually a woman.

*edit*oops spoilers.

Also, I will try and do another summary tonight.

This week we are going to have some high highs from some shows including a turning point in E7. Unfortunately, a bunch of low lows as well which includes a preview of what the series Naruto has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom