• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanXIII

The time zone was adjusted to Central, where Toonami starts at 11 PM instead of 12 AM. So the new show will still be at 1:30 EST, but 12:30 CST. I live in the Central time zone so I get Toonami an hour early. Means I don't have to stay up as late.

Ah, I skimmed over that and just caught the numbers. One of the disappointments in living in EST.

Astral

I enjoyed Soul Eater. It starts out pretty great, then gets meh, then gets kinda good again, then gets stupid at the end.

Seda

Well some people here say Eureka 7 is terrible and S7 is terrible, but those have been enjoyable enough for me, I'm definitely not enamored by them or anything. I guess I'm easily entertained.

Bleach however, is terrible, those comparisons aren't boding well.

Gotta say the moon is pretty cool in Soul eater. Gives me a Majora's mask feel.

tumblr_m780aj6kiZ1r6mc3xo1_500.gif

Tamanon

Banned
I'm down. I'd been tempted to check the show out a few times but never did. The trailer looked fun after getting past a slightly odd artstyle.

Astral

So what show would you guys WANT to see besides One Piece and older Toonami shows? Toonami GAF always seems disappointed.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm down. I'd been tempted to check the show out a few times but never did. The trailer looked fun after getting past a slightly odd artstyle.

It's way better than Deadman Wonderland, if you ask me. And people were eating that up with a spoon. It takes a couple episodes to get going, but it's an interesting shonen show once it does. I just remember the first 4 or so episodes being kinda boring.

That's likely as Cartoon Network doesn't own ThunderCats, it's distributed by Warner Bros.

however, Thundercats was still free so I think that means CN still had the rights to rerun it for a little while.

but considering Soul Eater is 51 episodes, maybe this frees them up to put another show in to replace Thundercats since they won't have to worry about replacing that for a while.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So what show would you guys WANT to see besides One Piece and older Toonami shows? Toonami GAF always seems disappointed.

I'm not disappointed, I'm looking forward to this.
But if I had to choose, Persona 4 would be a good choice.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Tiger and Bunny
Samurai Champloo
Darker than BLACK
Baccano!
Eden of the East
Monster
Noein
Gurren Lagann

To name a few.

This episode of the Boondocks contains the best fighting and dialogue you guys will see tonight.

All crabs are good for is killin gother crabs. Crab is like, if I'm gonna die, we all gonna die"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom