• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voldemorts are everywhere.
tumblr_lop7l7ydQC1qekdq5o2_250.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fire Emblem commercial!

Watching these attempts at sad backstories only makes me realize how much better One Piece does sad backstories.

Amikami

Banned
Never played a fire emblem. Commercial has me interested. How is it in general, this one specifically?

edit: Oh. It's not out yet.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How is Stark supposed to be a bad guy?

I have no idea what's going on as my only exposure to bleach is through toonami since its revival (so like episodes 230-260), but Stark seems awesome

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Never played a fire emblem. Commercial has me interested. How is it in general, this one specifically?

edit: Oh. It's not out yet.

People have said it's one of the best.
It probably helps this is the first localized FE to have "Casual" mode (meaning no permadeath).

How is Stark supposed to be a bad guy?

I have no idea what's going on as my only exposure to bleach is through toonami since its revival (so like episodes 230-260), but Stark seems awesome

He works for Aizen, thus bad guy.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It's not out yet, but the series is very good. Imagine a chess tournament, except you play it as a war game and your pieces have names and get better and better as you use them. But if they die you lose the piece forever (unless you play in ultimate pussy mode which you shouldn't since that's for pussies).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom