• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
He works for Aizen. That's it.

Kubo sucks at making bad guys evil. He gives so many of them likable personalities and sad backstories that make them all sympathetic.

He's also a Hollow, which are inherently fallen souls that devour the souls of others. More specifically, all these high level Arrancars are technically massive amalgamations of Hollowfied souls that have simply had one dominant personality rise above the din of the other tortured souls that make up their essence.

Of course, Kubo forgot about that fact years and years ago.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

KuGsj.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If you think big boobs died there...
She lives thanks to Orihime's healing powers. ... Yeah.

Also, this week in the manga.
More Zaraki vs Unohana. We also get a flashback revealing that even as a child, Zaraki was stronger than Unohana despite the latter being one of the most violent and notorious killers or something. Go back to someone interesting please.

welp Im done...I've seen too much of Naruto.

Night folks.

Soul eater (if true) is a good start, hopefully they replace Titan with some good too.

ReiGun

"You're not strong to fight for me."

And yet, she's the only one of the top three who wasn't killed by her opponents.

Dat trolling.

Amikami

Banned
Critical reviews of Awakening might put it as the best rated SPRG of all time. I'm serious. Higher than FFT by the aggregate sites.

It's out Monday. Apparently it's one of the best (going on JP impressions/American reviews.) Dunno if it means anything anymore but IGN gave it a 9.6.

I've never bought an FE before but I'm picking it up because I loved the demo. Very slick tactics game.

Another commercial. Wow, I'm suddenly excited. Have to pick this up after NinoKuni.

Raxus

More Zaraki vs Unohana. We also get a flashback revealing that even as a child, Zaraki was stronger than Unohana despite the latter being one of the most violent and notorious killers or something. Go back to someone interesting please.

Oh my god I forgot the Zaraki spoiler. It only makes the upcoming fight hilarious and even more pointless.

Zaraki being this strong seems like bullshit. It feels like he retcon the Ichigo fight

Tamanon

Banned
The whole concept of Tracker Ninjas Kakashi is talking about kinda gets thrown out the window with the current Naruto arc it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom