• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So you typed with one hand, smacked it with another, and had Schadenfreude feed you hot pockets.

That would be like... the ultimate.

tumblr_lveo8rrzLv1qeofamo1_500.png

"Oh hoho, you are hot tonight!"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'd probably be more invested in this if I didn't know how it all turned out. Such a shame...

789shadow

Banned
It all started when a group of ninjas set themselves on fire for no reason. Then a naked man cut off his own junk and grew red hair all over his chest. Then the 3 ninjas who had somehow survived their 3rd-degree burns decided to take part in the Olympics, forcing Pepsi to redesign their company logo. This caused the naked man to shave his chest and get a tattoo. And that is how we discovered chakra.

KATRA

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It all started when a group of ninjas set themselves on fire for no reason. Then a naked man cut off his own junk and grew red hair all over his chest. Then the 3 ninjas who had somehow survived their 3rd-degree burns decided to take part in the Olympics, forcing Pepsi to redesign their company logo. This caused the naked man to shave his chest and get a tattoo. And that is how we discovered chakra.

KATRA

TadkV.gif

KATRA
Seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom