• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Heading off to bed now. See you all in the morning. Hopefully some of you will still be around.

ReiGun

Shit like this is why I cannot get into the harem genre.

"All these girls like me!...Let me watch them thirst cause I'm too much of a bitch to do anything."

OG Tenchi got it right, since it made it clear the reason Tenchi wasn't trying to get them was because he thought of them as family.

We were already in Furry Central for a while, now it's time for a stop in Loli Land.

in fairness, the original changed this

47102-ryo_ohki_large.jpg

into this

for no fucking reason at all

Azure J

Shortened OPs for FMA:Brotherhood are sinful. I am also so terrified for Soul Eater because of that precedent. That series has some of the best animated OPs and best songs in the history of my anime watching.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Shortened OPs for FMA:Brotherhood are sinful. I am also so terrified for Soul Eater because of that precedent. That series has some of the best animated OPs and best songs in the history of my anime watching.

Paper Moon. <3

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Dat condensed and bastardized backstory

ED DID NOT COME TO REALIZE THE MEANING OF THOSE WORDS BY EATING ANTS

Seda

So Ed was short(er than Al) before they lost their bodies, so much for his theory about his small stature being a result of
having to nourish Al's body too.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So Ed was short(er than Al) before they lost their bodies, so much for his theory about his small stature being a result of having to nourish Al's body too.

Ed was short because he never drank his milk, as this episode showed. He does somehow end up getting really tall, maybe he started drinking it lol.

Seda

But I do believe (major spoiler)
Ed grows a lot in the epilogue

Yeah yeah I know, not like it's that important, he's naturally a little short (or because he doesn't drink his milk lol) and then kinda stays that way longer than expect for...
reasons. Sorry about not spoiler tagging the statement before, I didn't consider how it sort of spoils a bigger plot element.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yeah yeah I know, not like it's that important, he's naturally a little short (or because he doesn't drink his milk lol) and then kinda stays that way longer than expect for...
reasons. Sorry about not spoiler tagging the statement before, I didn't consider how it sort of spoils a bigger plot element.

It's called a growth spurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom