• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Not only does it feel like we've been dragging through this series for a while, yet we are only halfway done.......but there's still 10 minutes left of this episode! man

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You stupid fucking little shit head fuck damn it fuck.

You have FOUR women that want you and you act like a little fucking fuck as;dlkfjasdfkl;asjsad f

*calms down* This show is infuriating.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
You stupid fucking little shit head fuck damn it fuck.

You have FOUR women that want you and you act like a little fucking fuck as;dlkfjasdfkl;asjsad f

*calms down* This show is infuriating.

I know it's a harem genre staple but I still can't help but feel the creators are deliberately trolling their target audience with how far they're taking Seinna's everlasting chastity.

Azure J

As long as OP doesn't start from episode 1 like Naruto did, I'm all for it.

They should just double up on it, use the time on the reruns to bulk up on OP/Naruto that way we aren't watching for tens of years at a time for them to get to where everyone else already is.

Magi fan too? :D

I was just saying a few days ago it'd be PERFECT for Toonami.

It's semi-shonen-y, it has the DMW insane-o factor at time, great action, good humor, great characters, fantastic animation... has it all. Hoping the eventual dub turns out good, and it hits Toonami. :)

Pretty much. Say what you will about the adaptation, but I could definitely see that going over well with the Toonami crowd. Also, the world needs more Moriganna killing tigers with a Tiger Knee. :lol

Edit: I just realized that I really don't talk much about GXP while it's on. Ever. :lol

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Pretty much. Say what you will about the adaptation, but I could definitely see that going over well with the Toonami crowd. Also, the world needs more Moriganna killing tigers with a Tiger Knee. :lol

Edit: I just realized that I really don't talk much about GXP while it's on. Ever. :lol

People don't think the adaptation's good?

And Toonami needs more motorboating, since GXP obviously ain't filling the quota.

Also: Nobody does, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom