• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m0fu7bfCLY1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It' s not toonami, but this quote from this Boondocks episode airing pre-toonami is so true.

"We're america, we don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing the wrong things until they're right!"

Raxus

I don't think we'll get much Aizen tonight. It's a filler episode about Halibel's past (she didn't get a flashback in the manga, probably because she
survives thanks to God-hime

Just what we need. More needless flashbacks. Naruto's is needless too.

See, I felt more of a Shaolin Soccer influence.

That, too. But Aaron MacGruder is known to be influenced by anime.

The animation on Season 4 better be god-like to explain the three-year absence.

Hopefully, the same studio that does Avatar/The Legend of Korra will be doing it again. The Hatecracy episode has some great animation in it and has some of the best fights of the Boondocks series.

So I take it's okay for us to discuss boondocks in toonami-gaf now?
As the shows that help to get TOONAMI a lead-in, why not talk about Black Dynamite/The Boondocks? It was the same with Futurama.
Hopefully, the same studio that does Avatar/The Legend of Korra will be doing it again. The Hatecracy episode has some great animation in it and has some of the best fights of the Boondocks series.
I hope they combine the animation with Season 1. Everyone is too angular and sharp for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom