• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yay, Toonami-Gaf. Ready for another night of madness?

Who's looking forward to Tenchi the most? ;)

I've been spoiled as to how it ends recently and I have to say I am curious as to how they get there because it would take a hell of a train wreck to make it happen.

Azure J

Azure in, reporting for duty. Feels like I always jump in late.

Edit: I feel the same way Math. I really haven't followed it beyond the memes and now I'm kicking myself for it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There should be an ultra-violent kickball shonen series, completely over-the-top and silly. Just like this.

Raxus

I am on too late for a summary (I doubt many of you cared anyways). I am ready for some Trollzen though.
There should be an ultra-violent kickball shonen series, completely over-the-top and silly. Just like this.
Hunter x Hunter has EXTREME dodgeball.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I am on too late for a summary (I doubt many of you cared anyways). I am ready for some Trollzen though.

Hunter x Hunter has EXTREME dodgeball.

I don't think we'll get much Aizen tonight. It's a filler episode about Halibel's past (she didn't get a flashback in the manga, probably because she
survives thanks to God-hime

I would LOVE to get into HxH, but I prefer to let it finish before I do. If I read it now, I'll get angry at the hiatuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom