• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Sign sucked ass. That was the witch hunter robin of toonami

Wrong, it was like the Neo-Punk Casshern Sins we deserved.

Very slow paced but still excellent. Better than the games probably were at least. Roots was a huge disappointment in comparison, though. =/

yami4ct

Highschool of the Dead may not be a good choice, but I wouldn't mind seeing Toonami start working with Sentai. They have a pretty decent, and growing catalogue. Given the amount of good, unknown stuff they've got, I'd imagine you could get some great stuff for cheap.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Highschool of the Dead may not be a good choice, but I wouldn't mind seeing Toonami start working with Sentai. They have a pretty decent, and growing catalogue. Given the amount of good, unknown stuff they've got, I'd imagine you could get some great stuff for cheap.

PERSONA 4! PERSONA 4! PERSONA 4!

... I hope.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Wrong, it was like the Neo-Punk Casshern Sins we deserved.

Very slow paced but still excellent. Better than the games probably were at least. Roots was a huge disappointment in comparison, though. =/

It dragged its heels to nowhere land. What a waste of time

Ultratech

Exactly one of the one's I'm thinking of. Though, that is Sentai's premiere property. Given the pretty large following P4 has in the US, that one may be more expensive than you'd think.

Possibly. Though with Persona 4 Golden now recently on the Vita, I'm sure it'd be pretty good advertising for the game.

BatDan

But I thought you wanted them to cut back on shows no one wants?

luffy_and_charloss_by_sonicxluffy-d52mwqf.gif

why wouldn't it be a good choice?

BatDan

Seriously, do not go off the script of the film Samurai Seven, you get really fucking bad when that happens.

I really wonder what Gonzo's mindset was when making this.

"We should remake Seven Samurai into an anime"
"Alright. How does 13 episodes sound?"
"No, we want 26"
"But the movie is only 3 hours. We don't have enough material for that"
"Make shit up"
"... Hoo boy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom