• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Cats following laser pointers to trailer music.
There needs to be more YouTube videos like that.

yami4ct

Why the Fairy Tale hate?

Fairy Tale isn't bad, just pretty bland shonen. I think most people here just want to avoid want to avoid huge, standard shonen shows going forward.

Honestly, I can't see Toonami taking chances on another long shonen. At least not until Bleach is over and they need a replacement for that. I imagine we'll get shorter, fairly obscure, cheap shows for the foreseeable future.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Not really, made sense enough to me. What about it was nonsense?

The nonsensical fear of logging out thing, along with
an incredibly predictable ending. It was like a slow seord arts online with a less dire plot. As dark as it was, casshern was far more entertaining than that

yami4ct

Toonami just needs to go crazy and grab some old 80's anime. I mean, how expensive could something like Fist of the North Star really be? I think having a classic show to balance the lineup could really help.

Takao

Banned
Toonami just needs to go crazy and grab some old 80's anime. I mean, how expensive could something like Fist of the North Star really be? I think having a classic show to balance the lineup could really help.

Well, given there was only like 30 episodes of FoTNS was (very poorly) dubbed ...

Raxus

OG Gundam would be godlike. I am still pissed they never finished airing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom