• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Se7PG5o.jpeg

Yeah so I'm here pretty early lol. I'll probably stay quiet until its closer to the Toonami panel time.

Seda

Line for Steve's autograph is long (should have got in line earlier but I was in the wrong place lol) but nothing else I'm interested in until the panel so I guess I can wait.

Seda

They cut off the autograph line (including me). A lot people upset lol. Oh well, like I said, I'm not really one for autographs

Seda

Took a couple pictures of Toonami related things. Not many. Will post later.

Here's one

Done browsing the sellers for now, will go back after the panel. Sorry if I'm spamming. Not sure if I want to purchase anything.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh, Seda is live-blogging this stuff? SWEET.

Also, what the fuck happened on GXP last night. I didn't watch.

The show gave up.
From what I can remember, the pink-haired guy showed up again along with the three idiots (the leader of them voiced by Agumon). Then it just devolved into random bullshit with no cohesive ideas. It was hard to watch.
Also at one point, the pink-haired guy claimed he was a badass. It was weird.

Seda

They were genuinely surprised at the positive reaction of the April fool's night.

Sara: omg we blew up Twitter.

Seda

Question about old anime airing.

Jason :Don't bring in ratings but usually just as expensive as newer shows. Not impossible though.

Seda

How do you choose shows?

Steve- I choose everything.

Actually, process of discussion and the adult swim directors.

lol, the thought of Steve choosing everything is hilarious

Must want us to blow our brains out from watching GXP. Why, Steve? WHY!?

Seda

They consider to have good relationships with Viz and Funi.

What was the turning point for bringing it back?

After April fool's, that week, met about a real possibily. Were asked, can we do this every week? How can we update everything. Decision took about a week.

Seda

Tough to work without money, but they enjoy it a lot.

Used to be a fulltime job. However, they think they might get more freedom considering they aren't paid for it.

NO cartoon Network Toonami ever. Pretty adamant about that.

Don't like crossover between as and cn.

Tough to work without money, but they enjoy it a lot.

Used to be a fulltime job. However, they think they might get more freedom considering they aren't paid for it.

NO cartoon Network Toonami ever. Pretty adamant about that.
I wouldn't want a CN Toonami anyways. CN execs fucking suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom