• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Missed the tom art, here's a crapppy absolution pic

MJH85Qs.jpeg

Seda

Steve: do I have to audition again?
For march 17. Evagelion 1.1 movie in the lineup. Replaces Sbt and e7 I think.

Seda

Basicially, One Piece is coming but not sure exactly how. Heavily hinted that GXPs replacement may be different and one piece addition is in addition to that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Young Justice probably not coming. No question on Thunderrcats specifically yet. Assume its rerunning I guess.

Damn. I hope that they move it to a later time slot. Put it with the other reruns. Or move E7 up and put it before Tenchi.

Seda

Game reviews are the easiest to do. Speeches take a lot of time. Go over it many time to make sure the way something they want to see. Sara watches paying attention to soundbitew, organizes them and labels them for use in potential speeches.

NO cartoon Network Toonami ever. Pretty adamant about that.

Don't like crossover between as and cn.
That question was from me. Highly disappointed, because I'm positive that there are a lot of anime that might be kid-friendly, like Sgt. Frog.

*sigh* I guess we're stuck with flame-headed kids and oranges that are forever annoying.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Game reviews are the easiest to do. Speeches take a lot of time. Go over it many time to make sure the way something they want to see. Sara watches paying attention to soundbitew, organizes them and labels them for use in potential speeches.

That makes sense.
Game reviews are just "This game is awesome, go check it out and give it more attention if it's obscure". Speeches need to pack a punch to get through,

Seda

Speeches decided on by Sara. Something she is interested in. Does by far most of the work for those. Gil and Jason provide comments.

That question was from me. Highly disappointed, because I'm positive that there are a lot of anime that might be kid-friendly, like Sgt. Frog.

*sigh* I guess we're stuck with flame-headed kids and oranges that are forever annoying.

They're the same people who cancelled Toonami and Symbionic Titan. Why would you ever want them handling Toonami?

LycanXIII

Well, AS starts at 9pm, so if they ever get the funds, they could extend it to then and show those shows at that time.

Seda

Want Symbionic titan back but needs verbal demand. They have little control.

Samurai Jack or other surprise episodes?

Can't get favors for something on every week.

LycanXIII

Want Symbionic titan back but needs verbal demand. They have little control.

Samurai Jack or other surprise episodes?

Can't get favors for something on every week.

If they want Titan back, couldn't they just have a TOM speech about shows ending and a subtle hint about it?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Eva 1.1 is probably why Bleach doesn't have episode titles on the schedule the next couple of weeks. It's probably going right in at midnight.

Though that doesn't explain why everything else has titles. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom