• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Wait was it explained why Shinji or Rei are the ones who can pilot Evas or only hinted at? I've been avoiding spoilers (and this is my first time watching anything Evangelion)

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
My question is, if that's a Positron Rifle then why don't the particles annihilate the moment they get out of the rifle and touch the air outside? Or is the annihilation occuring inside the device and the energy being redirected towards the target?

yami4ct

Wait was it explained why Shinji or Rei are the ones who can pilot Evas or only hinted at? I've been avoiding spoilers (and this is my first time watching anything Evangelion)

In 1.0? Nope. Won't even begin to be explained until 3.0 and not even fully then.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
They should get one of these.
tumblr_mbxmzq9Chf1qg7h3zo1_500.jpg

Or maybe get one of these.
tumblr_m4e8ysF4Kl1r8h0gto6_250.gif

More like

PgztLdE.jpg

yami4ct

meh. i think this storyline works better as a series of TV episodes. the pacing isn't really conducive to a film

1.0 has really awkward pacing and is quite boring if you've seen the show. For me at least. 2.0 is a bit more interesting and the end is crazy. 3.0 is just bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom