• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
ratings dropped by 237,000 when the Eva Movie aired.

Eva started near 1.2 million and ended up, 2 and a half hours later, somewhere in the 800s. The number you're seeing is the average over the entire timeslot.

Compare that to the week before, where FMA was 300k lower than it was last week, despite having an hour less programming in front of it.

Seda

Spent a full day in the lab today. Now I'm home and ready to just chill and watch Toonami.

And since it's been two weeks, can anybody summarize what Talho revealed about Eureka in the most previous episode? I don't quite remember and I don't want to look it up myself because I'd probably spoil myself past where the show is now.

also, gxp is back. yay.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How well is Loiter Squad going to do as a lead in tonight? I've never seen it.

Neither have I. Apparently it's like a black version of Jackass. It was even going to be called "Blackass" before settling on "Loiter Squad".

I switch over to see naked basketball. This is not the way to compete with the NCAA.
Were they any women? I changed the channel.
I miss The Boondocks.
So do I. I'm actually watching Season 1 of Vandread right now.
I like cheese I like cheese I like cheese I like cheese I like cheese I like cheese I like cheese AAAARGGHHH
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
colemiilionsbnipv.gif

If you makes you feel any better I despite this show and GXP. I wish we were watching The Boondocks.
Eh better.

Loiter Squard first was like "we gonna spoof ET"

LIKE-us-on-Facebook-18.gif

But then they decided to combine a movie, a spoof, and a sketch at the same time.

tumblr_m0o4sgPYZm1r5ur0ho1_500.gif

THAT'S EMMY AWARD WINNING SHIT RIGHT DERE

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fly sex. Only a show on Adult Swim can deliver something like that.

... How long until May and Venture Bros' return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom