• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn, I had forgotten how much filler was contained in the back end of this program.

I wouldn't say that - not exactly, anyway. I'd say that the last stretch of episodes make way more sense after seeing the first half of this episode. The second half seems pretty self-contained, though, and I could do without the luddism.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
in the kitchen, where they belong

*runs*

KuGsj.gif

Seda

The writing has become so bad that they can't even fit the characters in properly and it's like certain characters disappear altogether.

I was wondering if they stated anything like they weren't going along on this little trip and I missed it or if their disappearance is totally unexplained and random.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Your story bored him so he left in the Middle."

Jet Panthro is the best goddamn character.

Amikami

Banned
I was wondering if they stated anything like they weren't going along on this little trip and I missed it or if their disappearance is totally unexplained and random.

Earlier when they had arrived at the scrap-metal dumping yard, Pantro mentioned that Cheetara and the Kittens would be disappointed not to have come. That's the only mention of them. No mention of Pumyra at all,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom