• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
YogJVfY.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well, that was a thing.

Next time, the beginning of the end. Prepare your troll helmets, it's going to get ugly.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Right, time for a Toonami Post break, back in 30 to take the piss out of Eureka Seven and to battle Andrex about it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A Little Caesar's opened up near me.
I tried one of their $5 dollar pizzas. It's exactly what you think a $5 dollars pizza tastes like... blaaaand.

Oh, there was a commercial for it. That's why I bring it up.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I tried one of their $5 dollar pizzas. It's exactly what you think a $5 dollars pizza tastes like... blaaaand.

At least it's not super salty like papa john's. How anyone eats that stuff I will never know.

Amikami

Banned

Oh, there was a commercial for it. That's why I bring it up.

Which is better? 5 dollor bland pizza, or pizza hot pockets?

Edit: Wait. Schadenfreude answered my question.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hey, this is the first episode I saw! Also, dem muscles.

Yeah, this is the first time I've actually

A. Sat through most of Toonami
B. Watched Symbiotic Titan

I've wanted to do both for the longest time, but we usually have company over and it doesn't work out. But now I'm just working with everything running in the background. ST is the first show to really catch my attention. I've seen Naruto, Bleach is slow and boring right now, seen Soul Eater, and Thundercats started off strong...but puts me to sleep at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom