• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There we are, the reason why Holland is a fucking piece of shit, the reason they have been hiding for half the god damned series.

Hiding? Holland mentioned it IN EPISODE ONE. He even had a picture of her with him in the 909 in the very first scene you see him in in the series.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yes indeed, Renton got mentally and physically abused for half that show because Holland could not maintain a relationship with Renton's sister. Fucking god damned irredeemable asshole should have been killed off ages ago.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I needed to remind everybody the depths of my hatred.

"HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. HATE. HATE."

And it will get worse when GXP comes on.

Amikami

Banned
She told you to put some clothes on not cut your hair. Why do women always think that they have to cut their hair. Is it a Japanese thing?

Azure J

I thought I could do it after Soul Eater Toonami-GAF, but it looks like I'm tapping out early. Doesn't help that I missed Titan and finally got into chill mode for barely any Eureka. Have fun everyone. :)

Is it the camera angle, or does Talho suddenly have a really big ass?

Yes indeed, Renton got mentally and physically abused for half that show because Holland could not maintain a relationship with Renton's sister. Fucking god damned irredeemable asshole should have been killed off ages ago.

Renton caught so many beatings for that shit. This is some Snape/Harry level abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom