• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan-san

Not watching GXP and don't care for their "version" but really, is there any other team?

Fucking 10 year old me knew #TeamRyoko was the only true choice.
Well, not one that won't land you the jail, get you killed, scienced to death or hypothetically doesn't exist anyway.

Man, I hate fashion show episodes in general, but this is one is especially stupid. The whole "getting over your self-esteem issues" thing doesn't really work when the character in question has no self-esteem issues.

MikeMyers

Yep. Seems to be pretty unanimous that people find the show up until Aizen's reveal as an antagonist to be the only worthwhile part.

Is the manga any better paced? Its a shame because Bleach S1 really was awesome, and now I'm just at the end point I'm watching the show because I feel like I have watched so much of it I might as well stay put to the end.

Seda

Is the manga any better paced? Its a shame because Bleach S1 really was awesome, and now I'm just at the end point I'm watching the show because I feel like I have watched so much of it I might as well stay put to the end.

I don't read manga but I hear it's actually even worse.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh my, no.

The Bleach anime's pacing problems are DIRECTLY caused by the fact that the manga has massive pacing problems. I've seen Bleach manga chapters that could equate to about 2 minutes of animation or less. Kubo is a MASTER of wasting page space.

MikeMyers

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh my, no.

The Bleach anime's pacing problems are DIRECTLY caused by the fact that the manga has massive pacing problems. I've seen Bleach manga chapters that could equate to about 2 minutes of animation or less. Kubo is a MASTER of wasting page space.

Hmm, that would explain why they decided to end the anime before the manga then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom